Is the person you love the only one?
1. Friends and family don’t like your other half. Like it or not, family and other close people are the best judges.
They have the opportunity to look at a person from the outside, to observe his behavior, to see good or bad qualities that you may not notice or want to notice.
In other words, we do not encourage blind reliance on the opinion of loved ones, but disregard our own. Find a middle ground between mind and heart.
2. Loved ones notice that your behavior changes when you are with a loved one.
You become another person as if you are wearing a mask that radically changes you. We can't notice it ourselves, but from another perspective, especially from someone who knows you well, it's all obvious.
3. The next life. A loved one has friends you don’t know and haven’t even seen before.
You don't want to go to friends' gatherings together, instead of taking you together, you go there alone.
It is worth worrying a lot, because probably your loved one is not doing it for yourself, but is hiding something from you.
4. No close connection. A loved one does not maintain a close relationship with family, other relatives or does not have any best friend?
This can be said about two things, firstly, that a person has psychological problems that he does not offer anything to solve immediately, and secondly, he does not value and does not know how to cultivate a relationship, so they break down quickly.
5. Get angry too quickly. We all pay to be angry, but we must learn to manage this negative emotion. Adults need to be able to not succumb to anger attacks and be able to control themselves.